Format: 1 volume, 370 pages
Coverage: 1967 - 1981
Illustrations: 40+ illustrations
Keep Your Camaro in Mint Condition
Want to keep your Camaro running in mint condition but can't find the original replacement parts? ADP Hollander's Hollander Camaro Manual: 1967 - 1981 solves the problem.
Designed for collectors, repairers and restorers, this specialized muscle manual lists interchangeable part information on most Camaros made between 1967 - 1981. It puts an end to futile part searches. It also saves money by identifying identical parts that can be taken from other vehicles or models.
The Hollander Camaro Manual: 1967 - 1981 makes part identifications a snap with enhanced images of wheels, wheel covers and front ends. It includes a handy part type chart for quick reference. It even shows you how to use the Hollander Interchange to identify the full range of original replacement part options.
The Hollander Interchange gives your more choices. The Hollander Camaro Manual: 1967 - 1981 can tell you that:
- The fuel pump from a 1980 GMC Van interchanges with a 1969 Camaro.
- The cylinder block from a 1978 Chevrolet Blazer interchanges with a 1971 Camaro.
- The transmission from a 1965 Chevrolet Corvette interchanges with a 1968 Camaro.
Use the Hollander Camaro Manual: 1967 - 1981 to:
- Save time and money on replacement parts by knowing all the interchangeable options available.
- Track down hard-to-find original wheels and wheel covers.
- Verify bumpers, grilles, hoods and headlights, using front end images.
- Check part specifications on any Camaro made between 1967 - 1981.
- Identify exactly the right part to keep your car in original condition by accessing detail-rich listings and Hollander Interchange numbers.
The Hollander Camaro Manual: 1967 - 1981 is standard equipment for every Camaro owner. Use it to identify exactly the parts you need, at a price you can afford, in a fraction of the time. It's a small investment with a big payoff. Order yours today.