Format: 1 volume, 250 pages
Coverage: 1965 - 1982
Illustrations: 35+ illustrations
Keep Your Corvette in Mint Condition
Want to keep your Corvette running in mint condition but can't find the original replacement parts? ADP Hollander's Hollander Corvette Manual: 1965 - 1982 solves the problem.
Designed for collectors, repairers and restorers, this specialized muscle manual lists interchangeable part information on most Corvettes made between 1965 - 1982. It puts an end to futile part searches. It also saves money by identifying identical parts that can be taken from other vehicles or models.
The Hollander Corvette Manual: 1965 - 1982 makes part identifications a snap with enhanced images of wheels, wheel covers and front ends. It includes a handy part type chart for quick reference. It even shows you how to use the Hollander Interchange to identify the full range of original replacement part options.
The Hollander Interchange gives your more choices. The Hollander Corvette Manual: 1965 - 1982 can tell you that:
- The bell housing from a 1979 Chevy Nova fits the bell housing from a 1965 Corvette.
- The engine from a 1985 Chevy Monte Carlo interchanges with a 1980 Corvette.
- The transmission from a 1968 Camaro interchanges with a 1965 Corvette.
Use the Hollander Corvette Manual: 1965 - 1982 to:
- Save time and money on replacement parts by knowing all the interchangeable options available.
- Track down hard-to-find original wheels and wheel covers.
- Verify bumpers, grilles, hoods and headlights, using front end images.
- Check part specifications on any Corvette made between 1965 - 1982.
- Identify exactly the right part to keep your car in original condition by accessing detail-rich listings and Hollander Interchange numbers.
The Hollander Corvette Manual: 1965 - 1982 is standard equipment for every Corvette owner. Use it to identify exactly the parts you need, at a price you can afford, in a fraction of the time. It's a small investment with a big payoff. Order yours today.