Format: 1 volume, 504 pages
Coverage: 1920's - 1948
Keep Your Vintage Car in Original Condition
Having a hard time finding original parts for your early vintage car? Look to the Hollander Interchange Classic Search Manual I. It's the most comprehensive resource available on interchangeable parts for collector models made in the 1920's, 1930's and most of the 1940's.
Collectors and restorers like you depend on the Hollander Interchange for locating hard-to-find quality OEM parts. It helps you keep your valuable investment in original condition. Better yet, it saves you time and money.
The Hollander Interchange Classic Search Manual I lists complete Hollander Interchange information on the most popular vehicles made in the 1920's -1948. Handy part type charts and easy-to-follow directions on interchangeable parts make it really easy to use.
Hollander Interchange Classic Search Manual I lists every make, model and year that uses the exact parts you need. Need an example of how the Hollander Interchange can broaden your search options? It gives you choices. Hollander Interchange Classic Search Manual I can tell you that:
- A carburetor from a 1948 Lincoln Zephyr interchanges with a 1934 GM Oldsmobile.
- The wheel from a 1940 GMC 4 x 4 fits a 1943 Minneapolis Moline GTX.
- The starter motor from a 1948 GM Oldsmobile interchanges with a 1941 Packard.
Use the Hollander Interchange Classic Search Manual I to:
- Search for mechanical and body parts for the Studebaker, Essex, Diamond T and other early classics.
- Broaden your choice of interchangeable parts that fit 1920 - 1948 vehicles.
- Identify exactly the right part to keep your car in original condition — by accessing detail-rich listings, automobile serial numbers and Hollander Interchange numbers.
Every vintage car owner can profit from the Hollander Interchange Classic Search Manual I. Order yours today to find the original parts you need at the prices you can afford.