Format: 1 volume, 503 pages
Coverage: 1946 - 1956
Find Replacement Parts Fast
Want to keep your classic car in mint condition, but can't find original replacement parts? Get the Hollander Interchange Classic Search Manual II. It's the most comprehensive resource available on hard-to-find interchangeable parts for collector models made in the 1946 - 1956.
Collectors and restorers depend on the Hollander Interchange for locating quality OEM replacement parts. It streamlines your search and broadens your parts options — saving you time and money. It's ideal for anyone who owns a 1946 - 1956 classic.
The Hollander Interchange Classic Search Manual II lists complete Hollander Interchange information on the most popular vehicles made in the post-WWII era. Handy part type charts and easy-to-follow directions on interchangeable parts make it really easy to use.
The Hollander Interchange Classic Search Manual II identifies every make, model and year that uses the exact parts you need. Need an example of how the Hollander Interchange can broaden your part search options? Hollander Interchange Classic Search Manual II can tell you that:
- The flywheel from a 1954 Plymouth Passenger Car fits a 1956 Dodge Truck Power Wagon.
- The generator assembly from a 1955 Cadillac interchanges with a 1956 Packard.
- The carburetor from a 1948 Lincoln Zephyr interchanges with a 1934 Oldsmobile.
Use the Hollander Interchange Classic Search Manual II to:
- Search for mechanical and body parts for the DeSoto, Frazier, Hudson, Kaiser, Packards and other classic models.
- Broaden your choice of interchangeable parts that fit 1946 - 1956 vehicles.
- Identify exactly the right part to keep your car in original condition-by accessing detail-rich listings, automobile serial numbers and Hollander Interchange numbers.
Every vintage car owner can profit from the Hollander Interchange Classic Search Manual II. Order yours today to find the original parts you need at the prices you can afford.