Format: 2 volumes, 1,115 pages
Coverage: 1954 - 1966
Keep Your Collector Car in Mint Condition
Hitting a dead end in your search for original parts for your collector car? Get the updated Hollander Interchange Classic Search Manual III. It's the most comprehensive resource available on hard-to-find interchangeable parts for '50s and '60s models.
Collectors and restorers like you depend on the Hollander Interchange to locate quality OEM replacement parts. It helps you keep your investment in original condition. Better yet, it simplifies your search and saves you time and money.
The Hollander Interchange Classic Search Manual III lists complete Hollander Interchange information on the most popular vehicles made between 1954 and 1966. Handy part type charts and easy-to-follow directions on interchangeable parts make it really easy to use.
Hollander Interchange Classic Search Manual III identifies every make, model and year that uses the exact parts you need. Need an example of how the Hollander Interchange can broaden your part search options? It gives you choices. Hollander Interchange Classic Search Manual III can tell you that:
- The brake drum on a '55 Dodge Pass interchanges with a '58 Dodge 100 Series 4x4 Truck.
- The carrier assembly on a '57 Chrysler Windsor fits a '66 Plymouth Passenger Car.
- The universal slip joint on a '49 Nash Ambassador interchanges with the '61 American Motors Rambler Classic.
Use the Hollander Interchange Classic Search Manual III to:
- Search for mechanical and body parts for GTOs, Corvettes, Mustangs and other classic models.
- Broaden your choice of interchangeable parts that fit 1954 to 1966 vehicles.
- Identify exactly the right part to keep your car in original condition-by accessing detail-rich listings, automobile serial numbers and Hollander Interchange numbers.
Every vintage car owner can profit from the Hollander Interchange Classic Search Manual III. Order one today to find the original parts you need at the prices you can afford.