Format: 1 volume, 298 pages
Coverage: 1964 - 1972
Illustrations: 35+ illustrations
Keep Your Chevelle in Mint Condition
Want to keep your Chevelle running in mint condition but can't find the original replacement parts? ADP Hollander's Hollander Chevelle Manual: 1964 - 1972 solves the problem.
Designed for collectors, repairers and restorers, this specialized muscle manual lists interchangeable part information on most Chevelles made between 1964 - 1972. It puts an end to futile part searches. It also saves money by identifying identical parts that can be taken from other vehicles or models.
The Hollander Chevelle Manual: 1964 - 1972 makes part identifications a snap with enhanced images of wheels, wheel covers and front ends. It includes a handy part type chart for quick reference. It even shows you how to use the Hollander Interchange to identify the full range of original replacement part options.
The Hollander Interchange gives your more choices. The Hollander Chevelle Manual: 1964 - 1972 can tell you that:
- The starter from a 1965 Buick Special interchanges with a 1972 Chevelle.
- The brakes from a 1972 GM Oldsmobile F85 interchanges with a 1968 Chevelle.
- The engine from a 1972 GMC Suburban interchanges with a 1968 Chevelle.
Use the Hollander Chevelle Manual: 1964 - 1972 to:
- Save time and money on replacement parts by knowing all the interchangeable options available.
- Track down hard-to-find original wheels and wheel covers.
- Verify bumpers, grilles, hoods and headlights, using front end images.
- Check part specifications on any Chevelle made between 1964 - 1972.
- Identify exactly the right part to keep your car in original condition by accessing detail-rich listings and Hollander Interchange numbers.
The Hollander Chevelle Manual: 1964 - 1972 is standard equipment for every Chevelle owner. Use it to identify exactly the parts you need, at a price you can afford, in a fraction of the time. It's a small investment with a big payoff. Order yours today.