Format: 1 volume, 298 pages
Coverage: 1968 - 1979
Illustrations: 35+ illustrations
Keep Your Nova in Mint Condition
Want to keep your Nova running in mint condition but can't find original replacement parts? ADP Hollander's Hollander Nova Manual: 1968 - 1979 solves the problem.
Designed for collectors, repairers and restorers, this specialized muscle manual lists interchangeable part information on every Nova made between 1968 - 1979. It puts a stop to dead-end part searches and high-priced replacements. This book saves you time, hassle and money.
The Hollander Nova Manual: 1968 - 1979 makes part identifications a snap with enhanced images of wheels, wheel covers and front ends. It includes a handy part type chart for quick reference. It even shows you how to use the Hollander Interchange to identify the full range of original replacement parts.
The Hollander Interchange gives you more choices. The Hollander Nova Manual: 1968 - 1979 can tell you that:
- The engine from a 1975 Buick Apollo interchanges with a 1973 Nova.
- The intake manifold from a 1985 GMC Van fits a 1976 Nova.
- The steering gear from a 1980 Skyhawk interchanges with a 1968 Nova.
Use the Hollander Nova Manual: 1968 - 1979 to:
- Save time and money on replacement parts by knowing all the interchangeable options available.
- Track down hard-to-find original wheels and wheel covers.
- Verify bumpers, grilles, hoods and lamps, using front end images.
- Check part specifications on any Nova made between 1968 -1979.
- Identify exactly the right part to keep your car in original condition - by accessing detail-rich listings and Hollander Interchange numbers.
The Hollander Nova Manual: 1968 - 1979 is standard equipment for every Nova owner. Use it to identify exactly the parts you need, at a price you can afford, in a fraction of the time. It's a small investment with a big payoff. Order yours today.